Cruises offer the ease of unpacking once, while visiting multiple destinations. When booking our No Worries Travellers’ ideal sailings, here are our top five considerations:
1) Ship Size: The bigger the ship, the more passengers. Smaller ships tend to offer cozier, more community-like atmospheres, with intimate entertainment options. On larger ships, you may find a wider range of entertainment options and, with lower pricing, they can be more affordable.
2) Stateroom Location: Starboard or port-side can make a difference in your views, which change based on the direction you’re sailing. River-cruising doesn’t typically lead to motion sickness, and a mid-ship stateroom can be the best place for a first-time ocean cruiser.
3) Cruise Line: Cruise fleets may have a range of ships, with some large, mainstream lines hosting smaller, cozier ships. Depending on size, your experience may still vary. We like to consider the range of options that may be available within our clients’ preferred lines.
4) Cruise Itinerary: Larger ships require deeper waters. Smaller ships maneuver more easily in shallow channels and river waters. Ocean cruisers tend to dock in industrial ports, while river cruises offer dock-direct access to the city centers built on the world’s oldest and more remote ports in Europe, Asia and the Amazon.
5) Itinerary Quality: Active pace and leisurely options are available on most itineraries, with no “Sea Days” when you’re on the rivers. River and small-ship cruising are more intimate, but ships of any size do give you time to connect with fellow passengers and crew. Options outside of the U.S. may offer limited accommodations for travellers with mobility concerns.
When considering your cruise options, contact your very own No Worries Travel agent to book the sailing that best suits your needs and expectations.
We’re available at 408.440.2778 and firstname.lastname@example.org. And you can find 24/7 options at noworriestravel.com, too.
Book. Travel. Worry-free.